For the past 30 years, the Timber & Working with Wood Show has been considered the premier event for woodworkers and woodcrafts. Under new ownership, the event has been rebranded to include more artisan crafts, maker skills, and inspiration to the community. It is now called the Timber, Tools & Artisan Show. The emphasis is still on woodworking and wood crafts but now encompasses many other complementary disciplines.
The goal of the show is to offer inspiration for attendees to discover new art forms as well as learn new skills and find out more about the tools needed. Exhibitors at the show can interact with customers and fellow industry professionals. They also conduct demonstrations and workshops.
What should you expect from the Timber, Tools & Artisan Show 2020
You can look forward to the following at the Timber, Tools & Artisan Show:
- FREE PARKING: Rosehill Gardens venue provides free parking during the show.
- PLENTY OF PLACES TO RELAX: The venue offers several complimentary chairs, tables and lounges around the venue for you to relax and recharge.
- FOOD & DRINK: Try some of the best food and drinks in Sydney at Food Truck Alley.
- FREE PARCEL PICK-UP: If you purchase large or oversized items, you can take advantage of a free parcel pickup area. Sellers arrange to get items to the pickup area for buyers to drive up to and load the goods into a vehicle.
- KIDS CREATIVE SPACE: The show offers free kids activities.
What is the best way to get to the Timber, Tools & Artisan Show 2020
Rosehill Gardens is located in the Western Sydney suburb of Rosehill, approximately 10 minutes from the Parramatta CBD, at James Ruse Dr, Rosehill NSW 2142, Australia.
By ferry, there is a direct route from Circular Quay to Parramatta. You must then connect to the venue via a free bus service. The Rosehill train station is located on the T6 Carlingford line. If traveling by car, there is free parking available in stations P1 and P5, entry via Grand Avenue or stations P3, P4 and P5 entry off James Ruse Drive. Infield parking is available through Gate 2, entry from Unwin Street. The set-down point is at the taxi rank through the Grand Avenue gates. Taxis are not permitted to stop on James Ruse Drive and Grand Avenue. The pick up point for taxis is located in Oak Street over the Equine Bridge located at the Might and Power entry.
Come meet our team and see our newest products at the Timber, Tools & Artisan Show 2020! We are excited and proud to be an exhibitor at this special event. We at BetaView cannot wait to see you there.