The Sydney Home Show is the best opportunity for you to partake in seminars, hear expert advice, and view thousands of products for your home. With over 180 exhibitors, this is one of the biggest home shows of the year. It is perfect for those looking for home renovation or new build ideas. Get inspired and take advantage of discounts and specials only available during the show. The event is held at the Sydney Showground within Sydney Olympic Park from Friday 16 – Sunday 18 of October 2020.
What should you expect from the Sydney Home Show in October?
There is so much to see and do at the Home Show. Here are some of the highlights:
- KBDi ASK AN EXPERT – get a FREE 20 minute consultation with one of Australia’s leading kitchen or bathroom designers.
- GREEN LIVING SEMINAR STAGE – the perfect setting for live seminars and demos covering a wide array of topics.
- SMART HOME HUB – hands-on display showcasing all things automated for your home, including smart lighting, intelligent security, smart toilets, and fully automated connected living.
- FOLLOW THE LEADER – you can get daily inspiration on one of the Home Show’s social media feeds.
- NEW PRODUCTS – get a first hand look at the newest products on the market.
- EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS – attendees get access to special offers and giveaways from Home Show exhibitors.
- HOME IDEAS – the Home Show is simply the best place to learn about the newest trends in home planning and design.
What is the best way to get to the Sydney Home Show this October?
The Sydney Showground is conveniently located in Sydney Olympic Park, which is in the geographic center of the city. It is serviced by bus, train, and ferry services, and also has abundant parking for personal vehicles. As it was built for the 2000 Olympic Games, the venue is well equipped to cope with a high volume of visitors.
If coming by train, Olympic Park train station is directly adjacent to Sydney Showground. The Sprint service, operated by CityRail, travels between Lidcombe and Olympic Park Stations daily, every 10 minutes. Additionally, a limited number of direct services also operate between Central Station and Olympic Park Station in the afternoon on weekdays and for some major events. Sydney Buses operate direct bus services to Sydney Olympic Park from a number of locations including Lidcombe, Strathfield and Parramatta. The ferry runs a daily service between Circular Quay and Parramatta stopping at Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf. To travel to Sydney Showground, visitors must transfer to a connecting bus. For short visits by car, there are 2-hour free-parking spaces located on Grand Parade, Olympic Boulevard and Dawn Fraser Avenue. Sydney Olympic Park also offers over 10,000 parking spaces site-wide. Carparks P1, P5 and P6 are in close proximity to Sydney Showground. We highly recommend pre-booking a spot online.
Come meet our team and see our newest products at the Sydney Home Show in October 2020! We are excited and proud to be an exhibitor at this special home event. We at BetaView cannot wait to see you there.