Visit the Sydney Home Show to partake in seminars, hear expert advice, and view thousands of products for your home. This is one of the biggest home shows of the year with over 180 exhibitors. It is perfect for those looking for a renovation or new build ideas. Get inspired and take advantage of discounts and specials only available during the show. The event is held at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in Sydney’s Darling Harbour from Friday 13 – Sunday 15 of March 2020.
What can you expect from the Sydney Home Show?
There is so much to see and do at the Home Show. Here are some of the highlights:
- KBDi ASK AN EXPERT – get a FREE 20 minute consultation with one of Australia’s leading kitchen or bathroom designers.
- GREEN LIVING SEMINAR STAGE – the perfect setting for live seminars and demos covering a wide array of topics.
- SMART HOME HUB – hands-on display showcasing all things automated for your home, including smart lighting, intelligent security, smart toilets, and fully automated connected living.
- FOLLOW THE LEADER – you can get daily inspiration on one of the Home Show’s social media feeds.
- NEW PRODUCTS – get a first hand look at the newest products on the market.
- EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS – attendees get access to special offers and giveaways from Home Show exhibitors.
- HOME IDEAS – the Home Show is simply the best place to learn about the newest trends in home planning and design.
What is the best way to get to the Sydney Home Show?
The new International Convention Centre is conveniently located in the Darling Harbour precinct. It is serviced by bus, light rail, train, taxi and ferry services, and also has abundant parking for personal vehicles.
If coming by train, Town Hall and Central Stations are a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney. The Light Rail travels through several convenient Darling Harbour stations including Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre. Bus routes 389 and 501 stop at Harris Street, only a 10 minute walk to the venue. The ferry offers direct services to Darling Harbour from Circular Quay, King Street Wharf, and Pyrmont Bay Wharf. By taxi, the best dropoff and pickup locations are Iron Wharf Place and Zollner Circuit, both easily accessed via Darling Drive. There are several secure car parks in and around Darling Harbor. The closest is located at Harbourside Car Park. We highly recommend pre-booking a spot online.
Come meet our team and see our newest products at the Sydney Home Show in 2020! We are excited and proud to be an exhibitor at this special home event. We at BetaView cannot wait to see you there.