How much do bi-fold doors cost?
The Most Common Question – How much do bi-fold doors cost?
Clearly we all know that its a premium product and more expensive than a basic sliding door. But everyone’s burning question is how much do bi-fold doors cost and can I afford it?
The example that Dave uses in his Video is a 2,400mm wide opening. If we were to quote the supply and installation of our most economic product to fill that void, it would be a Sliding Door. If we were to quote the supply and install of a Bi-fold door to go in that same void, we’d roughly be quoting around an additional 100%. Depending on your preconceptions you’re either surprised by how reasonable that is or horrified by the variance.
Lets weigh up your options:
- It will absolutely create a massive feature in your home.
- You will be able to make better use of your space.
- It will absolutely add value to your home.
- Personally – this is my biggest factor – You will live with the outcome of this decision for decades to come. A few additional thousand in costs here would be repaid massively over that time.
- It will cost you more money!
Its a fairly simple decision – providing the Bi-fold is infect the best choice. As Dave states, there are also available:
- Stacker Doors
- French Doors
Still Not Sure?
If you’re unsure of what to do, be sure to contact our friendly team. Or feel free to stop by for a obligation free coffee and chat at our showroom and see these options first hand for yourself.
Alternatively you can find out how much aluminium windows and doors cost in our handy guide.