The Most Common Question – How much do bi-fold doors cost?
Clearly we all know that its a premium product and more expensive than a basic sliding door. But everyone’s burning question is how much do bi-fold doors cost and can I afford it?
The example that Dave uses in his Video is a 2,400mm wide opening. If we were to quote the supply and installation of our most economic product to fill that void, it would be a Sliding Door. If we were to quote the supply and install of a Bi-fold door to go in that same void, we’d roughly be quoting around an additional 100%. Depending on your preconceptions you’re either surprised by how reasonable that is or horrified by the variance.
Lets weigh up your options:
- It will absolutely create a massive feature in your home.
- You will be able to make better use of your space.
- It will absolutely add value to your home.
- Personally – this is my biggest factor – You will live with the outcome of this decision for decades to come. A few additional thousand in costs here would be repaid massively over that time.
- It will cost you more money!
Its a fairly simple decision – providing the Bi-fold is infect the best choice. As Dave states, there are also available: