- Designed to improve both the interior and exterior of your home
- Functional and easy-living
- A popular choice among homeowners looking to replace or upgrade
- Well suited to contemporary or classic designs
- Superior ventilation control
- 52mm deep frame
- Safe and secure design
- Provides ventilation with a measure of protection from light rain
- 52mm deep frame
- Bi-folds allow you to fully maximise an opening
- Ideal to use for an outdoor entertaining area
- Available in 2, 3 and 4-panel configurations
- Louvres allow the greatest flow of air when fully open.
- Control whether a strong summer breeze or a whisper of air flows into a room.
- Provided with 152mm blades with a 125mm deep frames
- Ideal to be used as a servery, opening to an entertainment area.
- Can be pushed out all the way to 90 degrees.
- Available with or without a sill
Aluminium Windows Sydney Wide
Aluminium windows are a perfect alternative to timber and uPVC on account of their strength, durability, high fire rating, energy efficiency, and eco-friendliness.
Our team have been providing Sydney with aluminium window and door solutions since 1986. We are proud to offer you high-quality, Australian manufactured aluminium windows and doors in a range of colours and contemporary designs.
When it comes to our aluminium windows and doors, we have a wide range of standard sizes and configurations. Custom sized items can be quoted based on your requirements at very competitive prices.
A comprehensive quote – more than just a price list
We often get questions about our prices and how they work. Your quote will have information tailored to your specific project. Your free quote covers everything related to your windows and doors supply and installation, such as delivery, installation, and removal of rubbish. In most cases, we can give you your quote on the same day.
View our video here for more information: Supply and Install page.
Benefits of aluminium doors and windows
- Strong and lightweight
- Cleaner, more practical design
- No warping
- Less bulky than timber
- Resistant to rust
You can also choose from a range of colours for your doors and windows to suit your home. This is a powder coating, which is capable of withstanding severe weather and offers maximum protection from the elements and never needs repainting.
If you are considering products like aluminium windows and doors, you are welcome to visit our Showroom and view our window and door products for yourself.
We have a second showroom at St Marys NSW, which is more convenient for people looking who live near Penrith.